Employee Diversity Statement
Our commitment to diversity is reflected in our philosophy of inclusion.
- A diverse, high-achieving workforce is a sustainable competitive advantage that differentiates RANDA.
- An inclusive, flexible work environment that values differences motivates employees to contribute their best.
- To better serve our customers, we must attract, develop, promote and retain a diverse workforce.
- Trust, mutual respect and dignity are fundamental beliefs that are reflected in our behavior and actions.
- Accountability for diversity and inclusion goals drives our success.
RANDA’s policies and supporting practices are built upon this philosophy, as well as values that include a strong belief all employees should be treated with dignity and respect. In accordance with our Equal Employment Opportunity policy, RANDA does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or any other protected classification as established by law.
Vendor Diversity Initiative
Our commitment to diversity is also applied to purchasing decisions by our Vendor Diversity Initiative. This initiative’s objective is to achieve and foster greater minority-owned and women-owned business participation. We believe inclusion of these businesses in the economic mainstream improves the economic stability and vitality of our community, state and nation. RANDA’s diversity initiative related to purchasing and procurement will:
- Increase company awareness of the Vendor Diversity Initiative objectives and opportunities;
- Educate vendors regarding how to conduct business with the company;
- Give every reasonable business opportunity to businesses owned by minorities, women and persons with disabilities to participate as direct suppliers, contractors, and subcontractors at RANDA.
RANDA’s Purchasing Department directs and supports the ongoing commitment to encourage business opportunities and diversity among its vendors.