The Company collects only limited “personally identifiable information” on this site and other sites owned by the Company. Personally identifiable information is information about you, such as your name, address, telephone number or email address. We gather this information so we can deliver the products and services you request and to administer our business. This information also helps us design and offer new products and services that we believe you will like and use. We also collect some information because federal or state law requires it. Please note neither this site nor any site owned by the Company can respond to “do not track” signals or other similar mechanisms.
The types of personally identifiable information about you that we collect on this site and other sites owned by the Company, and the ways in which we use such information include the following:
- Contact information, such as your name, address, email address or telephone number (landline or cellular). We may use this information, for example, to send you information that you request or to contact you about your accounts.
- Identification information, such as a password or security questions/answers. This information helps us, for example, to identify you as our customer and prevent unauthorized use of accounts or unauthorized disclosure of your information.
We may use “cookies” to enhance your online experience. Cookies are pieces of data that we place on your computer’s hard drive to help us identify you. The cookies that we place on your hard drive allow us to immediately know who you are when you return to the site. They are not used to collect any nonpublic personal information.
Our Web server automatically recognizes your domain name, but not your email address. We do not collect nonpublic personal information from visitors to our sites unless you expressly provide it to us. The information we do collect from this site and other sites owned by the Company (such as domain name, number of hits, pages visited and length of user session) may be combined to analyze how the site is used. This information is then used to improve the usefulness of the site.Disclosure of Your Information
The Company carefully limits and controls how we share personally identifiable information that we collect on this site and other sites owned by the Companies. We may share this information with:
For additional information, please write: R & A Solutions, Inc. Attn: Marketing and Communications, 1113 Murfreesboro Road, Suite 106 #415, Franklin, TN 37064.
Employee Diversity Statement
Our commitment to diversity is reflected in our philosophy of inclusion.
- A diverse, high-achieving workforce is a sustainable competitive advantage that differentiates RANDA.
- An inclusive, flexible work environment that values differences motivates employees to contribute their best.
- To better serve our customers, we must attract, develop, promote and retain a diverse workforce.
- Trust, mutual respect and dignity are fundamental beliefs that are reflected in our behavior and actions.
- Accountability for diversity and inclusion goals drives our success.
RANDA’s policies and supporting practices are built upon this philosophy, as well as values that include a strong belief all employees should be treated with dignity and respect. In accordance with our Equal Employment Opportunity policy, RANDA does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or any other protected classification as established by law.
Vendor Diversity Initiative
Our commitment to diversity is also applied to purchasing decisions by our Vendor Diversity Initiative. This initiative’s objective is to achieve and foster greater minority-owned and women-owned business participation. We believe inclusion of these businesses in the economic mainstream improves the economic stability and vitality of our community, state and nation. RANDA’s diversity initiative related to purchasing and procurement will:
- Increase company awareness of the Vendor Diversity Initiative objectives and opportunities;
- Educate vendors regarding how to conduct business with the company;
- Give every reasonable business opportunity to businesses owned by minorities, women and persons with disabilities to participate as direct suppliers, contractors, and subcontractors at RANDA.
RANDA’s Purchasing Department directs and supports the ongoing commitment to encourage business opportunities and diversity among its vendors.