The promise of always-on, always-accessible education data tools sometimes elicits groans and a roll of the eyes from real users at education data conferences. We know. When we attend those conferences we opt to sit in the audience with educators.
We also know more IT implementations have failed than have succeeded. Too rarely our industry has simply failed to deliver on time, on budget, and with real features that make a real difference. RANDA has worked hard to refine our feedback and support mechanisms so we can taken massive quantities of user feedback, distill it, prioritize it, and implement updates within one or two product iterations. We credit agile software development and project management practices to deliver on the true promises of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
Our web-based software will work in any standards-compliant browser. We don’t take shortcuts on accessibility or performance. Our network and server infrastructure are top of the line scalability and redundancy. RANDA has set the bar higher than our competitors and we will stand by that promise.
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- Cloud-based, cross-platform compatibility
- Mobile apps
- Virtualized, scalable infrastructure
- Mature disaster recovery and business continuity
- Duplicate utility feeds
- Redundant backup power via multiple UPSs and generators
- Redundant network infrastructure
- Dual action dry pipe and halon 1301 gas fire suppression
- Geographic diversity/redundancy
- Biometric fingerprint readers
- Card/PIN access
- 24/7/365 monitored video surveillance
- Redundant internet with multiple tier 1 providers
- Multi carrier loop access via Level 3, XO, tw telecom and AT&T
- Hot/warm site recovery